My name is Eric and I am an incoming 1st-year med student at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada. I just completed my 3-year undergraduate degree in medical sciences at Western University in May 2020. I scored in the 99th percentile on the MCAT (523:131/131/132/129) and I am very excited to offer you strategies on how to approach the exam, especially the CARS section!
I am offering comprehensive services that will give your medical school application the edge you need, regardless of where you are starting in your application journey.
1. Application Consult and/or Editing
– brainstorm with you on activities, traditional and non-traditional (will help you figure out unique life-experiences that you can write about)
– review your application holistically, and give honest feedback
– edit your application for grammar and sentence structure, and give expert suggestions on how to phrase activities
2. MMI Interview Prep / CASPER
It’s never too early to start preparing! Great interview skills don’t come overnight.
– practice 1 on 1 via video or in-person on request with an interview bank of 100+ questions, and give immediate feedback on how to improve
– after each session, I will send you the video for you to review and a summary
– will strategize with you on different answer structures, and practice with you the one(s) that work the best
3. MCAT Testing Coaching
– tips for study material, resources, strategies, and more
More services can be offered upon request, and a mixture of services can be discussed via message
Edit your service
This message will automatically be sent to your student in the order detail page
Welcome to Preppie!
Join our community of academic advisors and students. Preppie connects students going through the admissions process to get into medical, law, dentistry, or graduate school with academic advisors dedicated to helping the next generation of students.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content